The Real Life Adventures of Auriel Ragmon

This and that about the donkeys, fictional characters and what they think, various writings.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are We There Yet?

Is there a there there?

Ok, say it again slowly...

Actually, I've been working really, really hard on good behaviour (instead of normal human behaviour) and it is starting to really pay off. The reason I'm wondering if there is a there there is that when you work so very hard to get to a decent place, and you think you might be getting there, then you have to figure out what the "there" is you were looking for in the first place!

I thought I was looking for not being the odd man out, not being in trouble, not being disrespected and not looked down upon, not, not, not, not.

But not is not any kind of there.

So now that I'm making progress in the "not" department, I want to make progress in the "there" department. I suppose that has to do with creativity and usefulness, that's what I think! Maybe I will have thinking space for that! Yaaaaaay!

You all have a wonderful Christmas!

Auriel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Maryfaith said...

Hope you guys have a great Nativity! Are you directing at the new Olympia parish? I thought I saw your face in the photos on the website. Hope that's the case - you're good at it! Wish I was there to sing with you.
Maryfaith

10:39 AM  
Blogger Auriel Ragmon said...

We did have a great Nativity,lots of church, very nice. I have stopped going to church for awhile - overwhelmed by hours of requirements to do choir (which I love) plus full time job plus donkeys plus fiddle. And would like to write more. Oh well.
Hugs! Auriel

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home